Whitelist for Miscreated
Rent your own prepaid Miscreated server today at Nitrado.net
Hello, here you will learn about how to configure your whitelist for your Nitrado Miscreated server.
Miscreated Whitelist Tutorial
1. Navigate to: http://servers.miscreatedgame.com/
- Look up your server by searching for it's name. A direct link was shared in the delivery mail for your server.
- Fill in the RCON port and password that were shared during delivery or if you changed your password, use that.
2. Next to the first page, navigate to: http://steamid.io/
- Look up the person you wish to add or remove by his/her name shown on Steam (not the username).
- Once you found the person, copy the Steam 64 ID that is shown on the page.
3. Enter the whitelist add/remove command on http://servers.miscreatedgame.com/ with the information you got above
- To add someone to the whitelist, enter the following command replacing the example ID with the person's Steam 64 ID: mis_whitelist_add 7656119xxxxxxxxxx
- To remove someone, do the above but change the command to: mis_whitelist_remove 7656119xxxxxxxxxx