Uploading your own game to a FS 2013 server
Here we will learn how to upload our own game to Farming Simulator 2013. Please follow the instructions below.
In order for your own game to be used on the Farming Simulator 2013, you will need to upload it.
- First, the desired score must be "packed" into a ZIP folder.
- The games are found in the directory C:\Users\DEIN_USERAME\Documents\My Games\farmingsimulator2013.
- After the pack, the ZIP archive should look like this:
- The folder contents of "savegame1.zip" (Attention: The "ZIP archive" may not have a subfolder!):
- In the Farming Simulator Webinterface, click the "Savegames" menu item.
- then select and upload the desired game with the "Game Upload" menu item.
- Optionally, a separate game name can be specified.
- When the game has been uploaded, you can select the desired game under "Home".
- Note: the server must be stopped, before the selection can be made.