Difference between revisions of "Upgrading/Downgrading an Xbox server"
Revision as of 02:30, 3 August 2021
Here you can find information on how to upgrade / downgrade your Nitrado Xbox server!
Where to start?
Follow these instructions to upgrade / downgrade your Xbox Nitrado server:
- Navigate to your Nitrado app on Xbox
- Select "Servers" on the left side
- Click on the "Up and Down Arrow" button located in your Service Bar
- Here you can select the amount of slots you want to have. Select the amount you want.
- You will see a graphical representation of your time / intervals before and after
- If everything looks good, click "Buy."
- The payment process will continue as usual on your Xbox with your preferred payment method.