Before starting a Tracert, you should close all programs that access the internet in order to obtain a valid result.
Create Tracert with WINMTR
- To create a Tracert we need to download "WinMTR". This can be downloaded here for Windows 32 bit or here for Windows 64 bit.
- Start the program "WinMTR" and under "Host" enter the IP Address, which you want to trace packets to.
- Click on "Start" and it should look like this:
- Let WINMTR run for 5 minutes (Please keep in mind, you must not run programs like messengers, file sharing programs, etc.)
- If you get "no response from host" and the column is completely full with "0", the IP Router wants to be anonymous.
- After 5 minutes you can click on "Stop" and then on "Export TEXT" to export the result into a text file.
- Insert this file as attachment in your E-Mail and send this to [email protected]
- You can do a Comparison Tracert to another Gameserver-IP with the same procedure, if you want.
- So that we can perform a likewise Tracert to you, in order to check the return connection, please tell us your IP Adress (see http://www.whatismyip.com/).