Rent your own server at nitrado.net
In computing, traceroute (tracert) is a computer network diagnostic tool for displaying the route (path) and measuring transit delays of packets across an Internet Protocol (IP) network. The history of the route is recorded as the round-trip times of the packets received from each successive host (remote node) in the route (path); the sum of the mean times in each hop is a measure of the total time spent to establish the connection.
Before starting a Tracert, you should close all programs that access the internet in order to obtain a valid result.
Create Tracert with WINMTR
- To create a Tracert we need to download "WinMTR". This can be downloaded from here
- Start the program "WinMTR" and under "Host" enter the IP Address, of the game you want to trace packets to.
- Click on "Start" and it should look like this:
- Let WINMTR run for 5 minutes (Please keep in mind, you must not run programs like messengers, file sharing programs, etc.)
- If you get "no response from host" and the column is completely full with "0", the IP Router wants to be anonymous.
- After 5 minutes you can click on "Stop" and then on "Export TEXT" to export the result into a text file.
- Insert this file as an attachment in your E-Mail and send this to [email protected]
- You can do a Comparison Tracert to another Gameserver-IP with the same procedure if you think it would be useful.
- So that we can perform a likewise Tracert to you, in order to check the return connection, please tell us your IP Adress (see http://www.whatismyip.com/).