Difference between revisions of "RCON with PixARK"
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
Latest revision as of 04:59, 9 September 2021
Rent your own prepaid PixARK server today at nitrado.net
Here you will learn how to connect to your PixARK server for remote administration.
Virus Total Trust ratings: ARKon Scan
ARKon Download: ARKON RCON TOOL
After downloading and installing ARKon, to connect to your server you'll need 3 pieces of information;
- Your server's IP (85.xxx.xxx.172)
- Your server's RCon Port (Located on the Dashboard of your Web interface)
- Your server's Admin Password.
How to connect to your server
- Open your ARKon App and your Nitrado Web interface for your server
- Go to your "Settings" in the ARKon App
- Enter the proper information in the appropriate fields (See above for needed information)
- Click "connect" and you will then be connected as admin through ARKon