RCON for Rust Experimental/Release
Rent a prepaid Rust Gameserver now at nitrado.net
Setting up the Server
- Please assure that the correct version of Rust is installed:
- An Rcon password can be defined, after the "Release Version" of Rust is selected.
- The Server is now ready for Rcon.
Setting up the Client
- If the "Release Version" was activated on the Server, the same version has to be started localy:
- The easiest way to join the server is by using the in-game console (F1 key).
- The command "client.connect ServerIP:Port" (without quotes) opens a direct connection to the server.
Download the RCON-Tool
- To use the Rcon-feature a Tool is needed, which can be downloaded here.
- The developers Forum can be reached over this link.
Entering Data into the RCON-Tool
After the download the final step is reached:
- Register the Server in the Rcon-Tool.
- The Interface looks like this:
- Following data are import:
Server IP Server Gameport (28015) Server Query Port (28025) RCON-Passwort
- They now need to be entered in the Client in the "Settings" Menu. This looks like this:
- Now the only thing that is needed to do, is to save the profile and click on "Connect" to connect via Rcon.