Mod Installation for Farming Simulator 2013
- To install Modifications on a Farm Simulator 2013 Server, you must first go to the Nitrado Web Interface.
- Click on the Web Interface button on the page. Go to image
- you have to click on the link to the agricultural simulator-Webinerface To the picture
- If you have opened the page in your browser, click Mods To the picture
- Then click on "Modify Files" and select the mod. [Modify the mod] To the picture
- If the mod is selected press the upload button To the picture
- It is only necessary to go back to Home and the mod to enable mods. To image
- If you press Activate now the Mod is Installed. To image
Alternatively, the Multi Mod Uploader can be used, simply drag the Mods into the Multi Mod Uploader window.
- Mods can also be deactivated via the agricultural simulator Web Interface. To do this, simply select the mod in 'Active Mods' and click Disable.
- Mods can only be uploaded in .zip format.
- Mods in the .exe format must first be installed on your own computer and then uploaded from the
- For example, you can download mods from these pages:
- http://www.farming-simulator.com/mods.php? Lang = en
- A guarantee that the mods work does not exist unfortunately.
DLC'S and extensions are installed just like mods with the difference that they are already uploaded.