Mod Installation for ECO - Global Survival
Rent your own prepaid ECO - Global Survival server today at Nitrado.net
To install Mods on your ECO - Global Survival Server might be a bit tricky sometimes, therefore we would like to explain it to you in a step-by-step Tutorial.
Before you continue please check our guide How to use your server's FTP you will need FileZilla to access the server files via FTP.
Where to begin
- Navigate to your Nitrado web interface.
- Stop the server.
- Select a suitable mod from Mod.io.
- Download the desired mod.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Open FileZilla or any FTP client and connect to the server using your FTP credentials (You can find them on the dashboard of your server).
- On the right side of the FileZilla window (Remote Site) please navigate to the following directory: /eco/Mods.
- Review the mod instructions for a detailed guide on how to install it and which directory you should place the folder or file in.
- You can start the server after the file has been successfully transferred to the corresponding route.