Installation of Valhalla for ARK: Survival Evolved
Rent your own prepaid ARK: Survival Evolved server on nitrado.net
To install Valhalla Map, please follow these steps:
1. Stop the server (FTP)
2. Under Game Changing, find Ark: Survival Evolved and select Uninstall. (DO NOT PUSH REINSTALL)
3. After the uninstall is completed, push Install.
4. After the installation please do not make any settings adjustments, just connect and test that this is possible.
5. Do not make any changes just stop the server.
6. Load Valhalla Mod folder + Mod ID to the server via ftp (Using this guide: FTP).
7. Under Settings -> General, select the Map Valhalla and enter the mod Id. Card start parameters: / Game / Mods / 504122600 / Valhalla and Active Mods (IDs): 504122600
8. Now do not make any further changes, just start the server.
9. Have fun on the map Valhalla.
If you follow these instructions you will have the map Valhalla on the server.
Please note that when updating the Map Valhalla, the entire Mod folder must be uploaded to the server via ftp, otherwise the server will not start.
All new modifications you have now also to upload ftp to the server and update itself.