I have a recent crash log
There are many reasons why ARK: Survival Evolved can throw a crash log.
The most frequently occurring one is because the game is suddenly unable to load the world save.
- Go to your Nitrado Web Interface
- Select Restore Backup
- If only map saves were lost (no player saves were lost).
- Select a map save backup from a date before the crash log.
- You can look at the file sizes of the different map saves, if you notice a drastic difference in file size, try reverting a backup just before the filesize changes dramatically.
- Restart your server after selecting a backup
- If the above method does not bring your server back online.
- Select a "Server Backup" backup from an earlier date.
- Allow the system to restore a backup, this may take a while (please be patient as your server can restart multiple times).