Difference between revisions of "FAQ Space Engineers"
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
Latest revision as of 07:19, 29 July 2021
Rent your own prepaid Space Engineers Gameserver now at nitrado.net
How to change the scenery?
Changing the scenery is absolutely necessary if you want to have planets or remove the starting location. There are currently 10 scenarios available.
The first thing you have to do is delete or rename the world.
Eliminating the World
- Stop the server
- Navigate to your File browser
- Locate the directory:
- spaceeng_profile > Saves
- Delete or rename the world:
- Example: "MyWorld" to "MyWorld_old"
- Continue the steps to change the scenery
Changing the Scene
- Navigate to your server's web interface.
- Stop the server and wait at least 5 minutes.
- Go to the section Settings and click on General
- Go to the section Gameplay
- Select Scenario and choose the scenario you want from the drop-down menu.
- Save settings
- Restart the server