Expert Mode for ARK Servers
Rent now your own prepaid ARK: Survival Evolved Server at nitrado.net
Here you will learn general information regarding Expert mode with your Nitrado ARK server.
Things your should know about Expert Mode
- This is advanced configuration. You edit your files at your own risk!!
- Your server must be stopped to make changes.
- Some settings or configurations may not appear. This may be because you need to add them manually. You can find a list of commands and where they go here:
How do you activate Expert Mode?
- Navigate to the Web interface of your server
- Stop your server and wait 3-5 minutes
- Go to Settings>General
- Check the box and activate Expert Mode
- Save changes and an Expert Settings option now shows under settings
NOTE: Your server must be stopped to make changes.
- Start your server to apply this change before making any other configuration changes.
- Stop your server and wait approximately 2-5 minutes.
- Open expert settings and select the file you wish to alter from the drop down menu
- Load the file
- Once loaded you will need to make the changes you want to make:
- Save Changes
- Start your server and the changes will be applied