Cross-ARK Configuration for ARK Survival Evolved
Rent now your own prepaid ARK: Survival Evolved Server at nitrado.net
Here you will learn how to do Cross ARK travel on your Nitrado Server.
Please take into consideration that these conditions have to be met:
- The servers must have a different name.
- The servers must not have a server password.
- The servers must be in the same location.
- The servers must have the same cluster-ID, we recommend using The Island or The center to generate the cluster-ID.
- We recommend that you disable the restrictions on the Cross Ark settings.
Setting up your Servers
For Cross ARK you will need a Nitrado server for each map you want to use. This means: if you want to use two maps you will need to have two servers.
Note:You cannot use a password with a clustered server (this will cause errors)
- Navigate to the web interface of your server's
- With each server Go to
- Choose the Map you want to use on this server
- Save Changes
- Then with each server Go to
- Add The same Cluster ID to your other servers
- (All servers must have the same Cluster ID)
- (You can NOT enter your own ID. One must be generated)
- Make sure all "Restrictions" are disabled
- Save Changes
- Restart your servers for changes to take effect
Traveling to another ARK in your Cluster
- Log in to one of your servers
- Travel to a beacon
- Open the beacon and select "Travel to another Server"
- Upon opening the beacon you should see your servers available for transfer.
- Click "Join W/Survivor" to Transfer
- You will then be loaded into the selected server and will be prompted for a place to spawn.