Cross-ARK Configuration for ARK Survival Evolved
Here you will learn how to do Cross ARK travel on your Nitrado Server.
Please take into consideration that these conditions have to be met:
1) The servers must have a different name. 2) The servers must not have a server password. 3) The servers must be in the same location. 4) The servers must have the same cluster-ID, we recommend using The Island or The center to generate the cluster-ID. 5) We recommend that you disable the restrictions on the Cross Ark settings.
Setting up your Servers
For Cross ARK you will need a Nitrado server for each map you want to use. This means: if you want to use two maps you will need to have two servers.
Note:You cannot use a password with a clustered server (this will cause errors)
- Navigate to the web interface of your server's
- With each server Go to
- Choose the Map you want to use on this server
- Save Changes
- Then with each server Go to
- Add The same Cluster ID to your other servers
- (All servers must have the same Cluster ID)
- (You can NOT enter your own ID. One must be generated)
- Make sure all "Restrictions" are disabled
- Save Changes
- Restart your servers for changes to take effect
Traveling to another ARK in your Cluster
- Log in to one of your servers
- Travel to a beacon
- Open the beacon and select "Travel to another Server"
- Upon opening the beacon you should see your servers available for transfer.
- Click "Join W/Survivor" to Transfer
- You will then be loaded into the selected server and will be prompted for a place to spawn.