Cross-ARK Configuration for ARK Survival Evolved
Rent now your own prepaid ARK: Survival Evolved Server at nitrado.net
Note:IN ORDER TO ENABLE CROSS ARK, YOU MUST HAVE MORE THAN 1 SERVER
In this guide, you will learn how to configure your Nitrado servers to run on Cross-ARK and to travel between them.
Please take into consideration that these conditions have to be met:
- The servers must have a different name.
- If one or more servers have a password, they will be shown in a different list, since cross ark list also separates password protected servers from non password protected ones.
- The servers must be in the same location.
- The servers must have the same cluster-ID, we recommend using The Island or The center to generate the cluster-ID.
- We recommend that you disable the restrictions on the Cross Ark settings.
Note:When naming the server, it is preferable to put the differentiator at the beginning of the name, because if the name is too long and the differentiator is at the end, the game only takes a certain number of characters, and may identify it as if both servers have the same name.
Setting up your Servers
For Cross ARK you will need a Nitrado server for each map you want to use. This means: if you want to use two maps you will need to have two servers.
Note:You cannot use a password with a clustered server (this will cause errors)
- Navigate to the web interface of your server's
- With each server Go to
- Choose the Map you want to use on this server
- Save Changes
- Then with each server Go to
- Add The same Cluster ID to your other servers
- (All servers must have the same Cluster ID)
- (You can NOT enter your own ID. One must be generated)
- Make sure all "Restrictions" are disabled
- Save Changes
- Restart your servers for changes to take effect
Traveling to another ARK in your Cluster
- Log in to one of your servers
- Travel to a beacon
- Open the beacon and select "Travel to another Server"
- Upon opening the beacon you should see your servers available for transfer.
- Click "Join W/Survivor" to Transfer
- You will then be loaded into the selected server and will be prompted for a place to spawn.