Create an ARK: Survival Evolved Whitelist
Rent now your own prepaid ARK: Survival Evolved Server at nitrado.net
A Whitelist is a list that is assigned to the server to allow only those players registered on the list to enter the server. It is a more effective security option than the password as players must be added manually by an administrator, unlike passwords that can be shared by and with malicious users.
Setting up a Whitelist
The whitelist can be created and managed with ease from the comfort of your Web Interface:
- Login to your account at Nitrado.net
- Navigate to the Web Interface of your server
- Stop the server
- In the "Settings > General" section look for the "Player" section
- Here you must add the Steam64ID that you can find aquí
- If you want to add multiple accounts, you will need to add their SteamID64 on a new line: <br
- Save changes
- Start the server. Players can now join the server without a password.
Note: You can remove a player from the whitelist from the game using the command: "cheat DisallowPlayerToJoinNoCheck SteamID". You can also add or remove players using the following command "Admincheat", "cheat AllowPlayerToJoinNoCheck SteamID"