Connect to a Team Fortress 2 server
Rent your own Team Fortress 2 server at nitrado.net
Connect through Steam
1. Open the Steam launcher, go to the upper left corner and select "View".
2. Click on the "Servers" option.
3. Select the "Favorites" Option and click the lower right button that says "Add Server".
4. Add the server's IP on your query port (you can find the information on the Control Panel of the Server).
5. Click on "Add Address to Favorites".
6. Click on "Refresh" and you will be able to see your server displayed on the list.
7. After that click on "Connect" and you will have access to your server.