Connect to a Hell Let Loose server
Rent your own prepaid Hell Let Loose server today at Nitrado.net
In this guide, we will show you how to connect to your Hell Let Loose server.
- Open Steam
- On the top bar select "View", scroll down a little, and select "Servers". Will open a new window
- On the top bar, we should be on the "Favorites" option.
- On the bottom right corner select "Add server". Will open a little window requesting an IP
- Locate your IP address:
- Navigate to your Web Interface
- On the left side locate the IP address and Query Port of the server as shown below: File:HLLServerIP.jpg
- Add the Query Port to the IP address of the server. For example:
- IP Adress: 18.104.22.168:15000
- Query Port: 15005
- IP + QueryPort: 22.214.171.124:15005
- Copy your IP + Query Port on the field, and select "Add this address to favorites" File:HLLServerIP2.jpg
- Now your server will be on the Favorites list, select it (will light up with a blue background)
- On the right bottom corner select "Refresh". Select again your server and click on "Connect"
- If you enabled a password on your server, a new window will appear requesting the server password, type it as it appears on the Web Interface.
- Starts the game
- Click on "Enlist"
- Find your server in the "Favorites" list.
- Hint: You can adjust search settings in the menu above and use the server name filter.
- Click on your server and confirm with "Join the server".