Connect directly to a Space Engineers server
Rent your own prepaid Space Engineers Gameserver now at nitrado.net
Connecting from server list
If Cross-play is enabled on your server, you will not be able to connect using the IP address
For you to connect to Crossplay enabled Space Engineers server, you will need to follow these steps:
- Click the EOS filter in the name search bar.
- Type the Server Name in the text box.
- Click the option Join World.
Steam favorites list
- Open Steam
- On the top bar select View, scroll down, and select Servers. This will open a new window
- On the top bar, change the tab to the Favorites option.
- On the bottom right corner select "Add server". Will open a little window requesting an IP
- Enter your server IP Address
- Click Find games at this address and you will see your server
- Select "Add this address to favorites"
- If you attempt to connect right away an error message gets displayed, close that window and select on the bottom right corner Refresh
- Select your server from the list and click Connect
A direct connection to a Space Engineer server is possible with the following steps:
- Open Steam
- Right click on "Space Engineers"
- Click Properties
- Click on the menu item Set start options...
- Add the following option "+connect IP: Port" (example: "+connect 123.456.78.9:27016")
- Confirm with OK
- Start Space Engineers via Steam
When you start Space Engineers, you will connect directly to the server.
Another possibility is to include a link on your own website. For this, enter the following URL:
- The IP must be replaced by the IP of your server located on your webinterface.