Becoming Admin In Terraria
Rent now your own prepaid Terraria Server at nitrado.net
This tutorial is only for Terraria tShock (not Vanilla!)
To become an admin in Terraria, the following steps are necessary:
- Navigate to the Web Interface of your server
- Goto the File Browser located on the left side of your webinterface under "Tools"
- The Authcode can be viewed in the /terraria/tshock'directory in the file authcode.txt. Furthermore, one finds the Auth code in the "server console" under the rider "authcode.txt".
- If AuthCode has already been used or the file "authcode.txt" can not be found, please read "The AuthCode has already been used".
- Open Terraria and connect to your own Terraria server
- Open the chat and enter the following command:
The above AuthCode would be
- Currently, the IP address associated with the player name has been authenticated as SuperAdmin, not the account itself.
- In order for the player name to be permanently SuperAdmin, the command
/user add GAME NAME PASSWORD superadminmust be executed. The 'PLAYER NAME' and the PASSWORD can be selected independently.
- Then execute the command
/login GAME NAME PASSWORD. Now the player name is permanently SuperAdmin.
- Lastly, just enter into the chat "/auth-verify" and the setup is finished. With "/login <username> <password>" you can now log in as Admin.