Become an Administrator in Natural Selection 2
Rent now your own prepaid Natural Selection 2 Server at nitrado.net
User Management in Natural Selection 2
The users in Natural Selection 2 are divided into different groups with different privileges to execute commands to each one, to assign a user as administrator the following steps must be followed
- Open the Server Web Interface
- Open the File Settings option
- Select the ServerAdmin.json file from the Edit File menu
- Add the commands that each user can use
- For more information see the Natural Selection 2 commands
Within the server the following groups will be created:
- admin_group: Allows you to run the sv_changemap, sv_reset, sv_say commands
- mod_group: Allows to execute any command except sv_ban and sv_reset
- clan_group: Allows you to execute the sv_kick and sv_say commands
It also defines the following groups:
- Mr. Lance, STEAM_0: 0: 919317, as a member of 'admin_group'
- Murphy, STEAM_0: 1: 5820820, as a member of 'mod_group'
- SabaHell, STEAM_0: 0: 1701701, as a member of 'clan_group'
[Category:Natural Selection 2]]