Difference between revisions of "Become admin in Unreal Tournament 2004"
|(3 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
'''6.''' In your browser enter the following address http://ServerIP:10025 (IP
'''6.''' In your browserenter the following address http://ServerIP:10025 (IP:that you will find on the left side below the name of the gameweb interface)
'''7.''' When you the address , a window will appear asking you to log in, use the username and password that you previously configured.
'''7.''' When you
Latest revision as of 07:22, 13 October 2021
Rent now your own prepaid Unreal Tournament 2004 Server at nitrado.net
1. Enter your server's Web Interface and stop your server
2. Select the option: File Explorer in the Tools menu
3. Enter the following path "ut2004/System" and open the file called: Xadmin.ini
4. Modify command line number 2 and in
AdminName=enter your username and in
Password= the password you want to use.
5. Click on Save Changes and start your server
6. In your browser, enter the following address http://ServerIP:ListenPort (Server IP: The number that you will find on the left side of your server's web interface, below the name of the game. Listen Port: It's a specific port only used to access the game web interface, that can only be found in the server.ini file in the section [UWeb.WebServer] Line 506)
7. When you access the IP address and port provided, a window will appear asking you to log in, use the username and password that you previously configured.
8. You will have access to the web administration panel of your server.