Become admin in ARK: Survival Evolved
Rent your own prepaid ARK: Survival Evolved server on nitrado.net
The following steps are necessary to promote an account to admin on an ARK: Survival Evolved Gameserver:
- Start ARK: Survival Evolved
- Connect to your Gameserver
- Open the in-game console by pressing the "TAB" key
enablecheats ADMINPASSWORDand press enter. The admin password can be viewed and altered in the "Settings" section of the Gameserver's Webinterface, after you change your admin password, restart your server for it to take effect
To permanently set yourself as an Admin on your ARK server, to save adding in the Password each play session.
- Navigate to the Web interface of your server: How to Access your webinterface
- Stop your server
- Navigate to your
settings > generalpage
- Scroll to the box labeled "Admins" as seen below.
- You'll need to insert your STEAM_64_ID into it, which is a long number and can be found at this website: https://steamid.io/
- Once you have gotten your STEAM_64_ID insert it into the Admins Box as seen below, then click to save.
- Start your server and you are now Admin.
All in-game commands should now be usable.