Rent your own Prepaid ArmA 3 server! nitrado.net
The best RCon Admin Tool we would recommend for Arma 3, is EPM RCon.
How to connect to your server.
To connect to your server you'll need 3 pieces of information;
- -Your server's IP
- -Your server's RCon Port
- -Your server's RCon Password.
You can find these in your Nitrado Arma3 Control Panel.
Now that you have your connection information.
In EPM RCon
- 1. Click Favourites.
- 2. Click Edit Favourites.
- 3. Click New
- 4. Enter your Admin Name, it can be anything and will appear on Global Announcements, etc.
- 5. Enter the name of the server, this is only for the Favourites list.
- 6. Enter the IP
- 7. Enter the Port.
- 8. Enter the RCon Password.
- 9. Click Apply.
- 10. Click Favourites
- 11. Click on the new favourite you just made.
- 12. You're now connected to your server via RCon!
What can I do with EPM RCon
- Resizeable and easy to use Chat/Log Box with 3 tabs (All, Chat, and Log) and a search function.
- Resizeable and sortable table of players.
- Send global message.
- Send private message to player.
- Ban player with variable length. (Works even if they disconnect while you're typing your reason)
- Kick player.
- Add ban.
- Reload bans.
- Table of bans.
- Remove ban.
- DNS Support.
- Reload Scripts & Events.
- Log saving.
- Toggle-able timestamps.
- Lock & Unlock.
- Get and set Max Ping.
- Global database of players.
- Local database of players.
- Auto log saving.