Set Server Password in Battlefield 3
Rent your own Battlefield 3 server now at nitrado.net
Important: You cannot set a password on a Ranked server.
The following steps, if followed properly, will result in a password protected Battlefield 3 Server:
- Access your web interface for your Battlefield 3 server
- Stop the server
- In the settings, go to "General". In the Expert Mode section enable the "Expert Mode" box and save the changes with the green button in the lower right corner.
- In the configuration, select "Expert Mode"
- Change: vars.ranked "true" to vars.ranked "false"
- Change: vars.gamePassword "" to vars.gamePassword "insertpasswordhere"
- Save changes
- Start the server