Raising Levels with Engine Settings
Here you will find information on how to use engine settings to increase the level cap of your server.
Things to know:
- You will need knowledge of how to access the engine settings of your server: How to access engine settings
Note: This process is the same for raising the level cap for dinos and players. You would simply repeat the process and add the opposite entry.
Where do I Start?
- Navigate to your server's Web Interface
- Navigate to the engine settings of your server.
- Scroll to "Level Experience Ramp Overrides"
- Click "Create new Setting" to begin.
- Select an entry for player or dino
- Make entries for each level. 1-** the level you wish to reach.
- Save changes
- Restart your server for changes to take effect