Per Level Engram Points Engine Settings ARK: Survival Evolved
Rent now your own prepaid ARK: Survival Evolved Server at nitrado.net
Here we detail how to alter the engram points with the engine configuration. These values define how many engram points we earn at each level.
- You will need several entries to win engrams at different levels
- For levels where you don't want to win engrams you should use a value of "0"
- You can set a large sum of engrams at low levels if you wish
Where to start?
- Navigate to your web interface
- Turn off your server for 5 minutes
- Go to "Engine Settings" under the "Settings" section
- Scroll down until you find the section "Per level Engram Points"
- Click on the green button marked '' create new setting ''
- Enter a number of engram points you want to earn
- The first entry will be assigned to level one, the second to level 2, and so on
- You will have to create configurations for each level or for the maximum number of engrams you want to achieve
- Save changes
- Start your server