Per-Level Engram Points with Engine Settings
Hello, here you will learn how to alter the engram points via the Engine Settings of your server. This defines how many engram points will be awarded per level.
- You will need to make multiple entries to gain engrams at different levels.
- levels you do not want to gain engrams at; will need to marked with a place holder of "0"
- You can configure a large lump sum of engram points early on if you wish to earn a lot of engram points at once.
Where do we Start?
- Navigate to your server's Web Interface Page
- Navigate to the Engine settings of your server.
- Scroll to "Per Level Stats Multiplier"
- Click "Create new Setting" to begin.
- Enter a number of engram points you wish to earn.
- Save changes
- The first one you configure will be level 1 then level 2 and so on.
- Configure to the last level you wish to gain engrams at, or to a number of engrams you wish to reach.
- Be sure that changes are saved and restart your server for changes to take effect.
Here is an example of how it looks configured with the first 10 levels: