Rent your own prepaid Mordhau server today at Nitrado.net
Frequently Asked Questions
1.- What is Mordhau?
- Mordhau is a medieval multiplayer first-person fighting game with a strong emphasis on skill-based competitive play and customization. It features a deep and fluid combat system that allows those who master it to become an unstoppable force on the battlefield.
2.- Who is doing this?
- Mordhau is being developed by Triternion, a small international team of independent developers from Austria, Canada, Germany, Poland, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden. Most of us have a background in computer science or arts and are huge fans of multiplayer slasher games, which we also play competitively.
3.- When was Mordhau released?
- Mordhau will be released on April 29, 2019.
4.- How much does Mordhau cost?
- Mordhau cost variate depending on the number of slots and the rental time days that you choose.
5.- Will there be a console launch?
- Currently, it is only available on PC / Steam.
6.- What are the minimum requirements?
- Check the minimum requirements on our Steam page.
7.- Is there Linux support?
- Mordhau is not officially supported on Linux at this time.
6.- Is there support for mods?
- Yes, we have plans for mod support, and we believe that mods are an important part of PC gaming.
7.- Can I change the field of view?
- Yes, but there is a limit to avoid extremely high fields of view
8.- What are the game modes, and what is the maximum number of players?
- There are basic game modes like Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch, as well as the Skirmish game mode of a life. In addition to that, we have bigger modes, Battle Royale and Frontline for 64 players, with siege weaponry, cavalry combat and more. There's also Horde, where you cooperate with other players to take on wave after wave of enemies.
9.- Is there a single player mode?
- We do not have plans for a single player campaign as this would take a long time to develop. However, you can play with bots offline and practice by yourself.
10.- Does the game have a third person camera?
- There will be a third person camera, which will be balanced so that it is not advantageous over the first person view
11.- Is there counter-attacks?
- No. We have tested the combat system for a long time to make sure you cannot take advantage of real-time changes in this way.
12.- Is there mouse drag?
- Yes, but that's good. See this topic for more information.
13.- Is there a dodge mechanic?
- In Mordhau you can dodge blows with regular movements, but you can also equip a dodge perk that allows side and back lunges.
14.- Is there a pummel launch?
- Yes :)
15.- Can I remove the violent content?
- Yes, you can turn it off.
16.- Are there voice commands or VOIP?
- Yes, there are voice commands. At this time, we have no plans for VOIP, but that is not set in stone. If we ever implement VOIP, it will be based on proximity.
17.- Can I customize my characters?
- There is a lot of customization. You can customize weapons, armor and the appearance of your own character. We want players to be able to make any warrior they want
18.- Does the game have progression?
- Yes, you unlock weapon and armor customization options as you play.
19.- Are you aiming for total realism?
- We are huge fans of HEMA, but for the sake of the game we won't exactly follow it. We want the game to be as believable as possible without sacrificing fun. For example, wearing a helmet will not obstruct your vision, but it will give you more head protection.
20.- What is the setting and time period of Mordhau?
- We don't want to limit the time period to a specific century, as we want players to be able to create the medieval warrior they want and have a lot of flexibility. You can expect Vikings, knights, and even late medieval gear like Landsknechte. In the future we could also have an oriental armory.
21.- How can I give you money?
- Grab something from our store. For the latest news, keep checking our Twitter or forums. Thanks for the support.