Max Tamed Dino's for ARK: Survival Evolved
Rent your own prepaid ARK: Survival Evolved server on nitrado.net
Here you will learn how to increase the max tamed dinos of your server. There is no "Unlimited" Setting, and there is no way to disable the setting. To increase the number of tame's this must be set to an arbitrary number. Follow the instructions below in order to learn how to alter this value.
Important: Please stop the Gameserver and wait for 5 minutes before performing any of the actions listed below!
Altering the Value with Expert mode?
You will need to first activate expert mode of your server: Expert mode How to
After activating expert mode follow these steps:
- Navigate to the web interface of your server
- Stop your server and wait 3-5 minutes
- Go to Settings>Expert Settings
- Select your Game.ini from the drop down menu
- Load the file
- Once loaded you will need to place
Maxpersonaltameddinos=NUMBERunder the [/script/shootergame.shootergamemode]
- Set an arbitrary value. We suggest using 1500 or less.
- Example Maxpersonaltameddinos=1500
- Save Changes
- Start your server and the changes will be applied
Altering the Value with Engine Settings?
You will need to be sure that Expert Mode is deactivated: Accessing Engine setting