Installing mods on a Dark and Light Server
Rent your own prepaid Dark and Light server today at Nitrado.net
Hello, Here you will learn to use mods with your dark and light server
Where to Start?
The following steps are necessary to install modifications:
- Open the following URL in your web browser to access the Steam Workshop: Dark and Light Workshop
- Now browse the Workshop to find the desired mod, there is a search bar on the top right corner of the website to shorten your search.
- Copy the mod's ID from the Workshop page's URL:
- https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id= "1403348066"
- This can also be found in the Description of some mods.
For more inforamtion see Game Server Modding Basics with Nitrado
- Navigate to your Web interface
- Under "Settings" on your web interface select Mods + Workshop
- Add the mod ID to your server's settings like this:
Note that multiple mods are separated by a comma without a whitespace between them.
- Save Changes
- Restart the server to enable your new mod(s). Players connecting to the server will automatically download and install any necessary mods.
All added mods will be downloaded by our system automatically, there is no need to upload any files to the server.