This is a general information and are not recommended for legal assessments!
Service For your request to a lawyer or an advice center.
What is Legal ?
An imprint is in print media (books, magazines,...) and in online publications (website, forum,...) an identification of the publisher (Publisher, Editor, owner,...).
§5 and §6 Teleservices Act (TMG)
legislative text: hier klicken
Who must specify an imprint?
Provider businesslike, usually paid offered Telemedia 'fall' including:
- Webmaster who finance your Snapping by advertising (Google, AdSense,...)
- Service providers
- Links to commercial websites
Who must indicate no imprint?
- Content are password protected and the password is only shared with friends and relatives
- Content from the closest personal lives, in which a legitimate interest of third parties does not exist on the identity of the website operator concerned , are (descriptions that report negative experiences with companies that could be harmful; this could possibly be interested in the identity when want to act against unjustified criticism from their perspective)
- If the recording of the website is contradicted by search engines in metatags or in a robots.txt file and the content comes from the personal area
What does an imprint ?
- First and Last Name
- If owner = > Home Address | In business person = > Business address
No mailbox !
- E-mail address
- Phone - no foreign phone number Hotel (or a second immediate and effective means of communication!) => Bsp. inquiry template
Example : Contacts
This is an example of the imprint, at a commercial website.
Griesbachstr. 10 | D - 76185 Karlsruhe
Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Mannheim, HRB 713868
Director: Marco Balle , Marcel Bößendörfer
</ Blockquote >
This is an example of the imprint, at a private website:
Musterstraße 12 | 12345 Musterhausen
</ blockquote >
What else to consider?
It should be noted that a link to the imprint on each page of the website offered easily identifiable, directly accessible and constantly has to be available. Normally, a link to the imprint is in good hands in the footer of each page.
Note should also be that the font size, font and color must be easily legible.
This article applies only to laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. optionally other laws apply to other countries.
I recommend a Legal - The legal situation is complicated, rather an imprint, as a warning. Information at your address can be found one way or another, at a .de domain, under Denic.