I cannot find my server in the Server List(PS4/xbox)
Connecting to Your Server
- Start ARK on your console and click
- IF YOUR SERVER IS CONFIGURED AS PRIMITIVE PLUS, YOU WILL NEED TO START PRIMITIVE PLUS ON YOUR CLIENT FOR YOUR SERVER TO SHOW ON THE SERVER LIST
- Search for your server name next to
- Ensure that
"SESSION FILTER"has the option "UNOFFICIAL PC SESSIONS" selected
"GAME MODE"are both set to "ALL" and that
"SHOW PASSWORD PROTECTED"matches how you configured your server above.
- When your server appears click the server and click
You will then be loaded into your Nitrado ARK server.
I still cannot find my server
- Be sure you have set a server name:
- Be sure that you have restarted the server for the changes to take effect