How to manually add a mod to Space Engineers
Rent your own prepaid Space Engineers Gameserver now at nitrado.net
Where to start?
To add them manually you need to follow the following steps:
- Navigate to your Nitrado Web interface
- Navigate to the File Browser under the tools section in the left side of the web interface
- Follow the next route
spaceeng_profile > Saves > world name
- Open the following file Sandbox_congif.sbc
- Find the following code
- This means no mods have been added to the server.
- To add manually a mod you need to type the following code
<mods><ModItem><PublishedFileId>ModID</PublishedFileId><Name>ModID.sbm</Name></ModItem></mods>and replace the ModID with each desired mod.
- If you wish to enter more than one mod you need to repeat the same process for each one of them
- Save your changes and start the server