How to connect to an Outlaws of the Old West server
Rent your own prepaid Outlaws server today at Nitrado.net
Here you will learn how to connect to your Outlaws of the Old West gameserver.
In game direct connect
- Launch the game
- Select Play Online
- On the upper right corner section of the list type the server name on the Search server text box.
- Press the Search button.
- The server will appear in the list after filtering it using the search option.
- Select your server
Note: If the server is password protected you will be prompted to and option to type in the password.
Steam favorites list
- Open Steam
- On the top bar select View, scroll down, and select Servers. This will open a new window
- On the top bar, change the tab to the Favorites option.
- On the bottom right corner select "Add server". Will open a little window requesting an IP
- Enter your server IP Address and replace the port number for the one displayed in the dashboard on your Nitrado web interface. The IP address will be the same +1, for example: 18.104.22.168:13000 and the query port is 13001, the IP address to type would be: 22.214.171.124:13001
NOTE: IF THE INCORRECT PORT IS TYPED, THE SERVER WILL APPEAR AS NOT RESPONDING
- Click Find games at this address and you will see your server
- Select "Add this address to favorites"
- If you attempt to connect right away an error message gets displayed, close that window and select on the bottom right corner Refresh
- Select your server from the list and click Connect