How to become Admin in MTA
Rent your own prepaid Multi Theft Auto server at Nitrado.net
To add an administrator in Multi Theft Auto follow these steps:
- Start your server.
- Go to the web interface of your server and click on the Real-Time Console.
- You must create a new account using the Real Time Console in the Tools section of your web interface by entering the command
addaccount USER NAME PASSWORD, for example:
addaccount NitradoAdmin 12345.
- Then stop the server with the
- Failure to follow this step will not save the changes.
- Go to Configuration Files in the Settings section.
- Select the file
acl.xmland load the file.
- Navigate to the
admingroup section, this section should look like the image:
- You will have to add the user previously created to the list with the command
<object name = "user.YOURUSERNAME" />where
YOURUSERNAMEis the user you previously created.
- Using the example of the user-created in this guide, the file should look like this:
- Click on the
- Restart your server with the
Restart Serverbutton for the changes to take effect.
- You have now converted the user you previously created into an administrator.