Connect to PS 4 Server for ARK Survival Evolved
(Redirected from How to Connect to PS 4 Server for ARK Survival Evolved)
Rent your own prepaid ARK: Survival Evolved server on 
Here you will learn about how to connect to your Nitrado Server
Note: Be sure that you have all proper filters selected correctly according to the settings on your server.
Step One: Configuring Your Server
- Navigate to your Gameserver's Web interface
- Go to
Settings > General
- Change your Server Name
- Take note as to whether or not you have a password set.
- Save changes
- RESTART YOUR SERVER FOR THE CHANGES TO TAKE EFFECT! If you do not restart your server, the name will not change, and you will not be able to find it.
Step Two: Connecting to Your Server
- Start ARK on your PS4 and click
- IF YOUR SERVER IS CONFIGURED AS PRIMITIVE PLUS, YOU WILL NEED TO START PRIMITIVE PLUS ON YOUR PS4 FROM THE MAIN MENU IN GAME FOR YOUR SERVER TO SHOW ON THE SERVER LIST
- Search for your server name next to
- Ensure that
"SESSION FILTER"has the option "UNOFFICIAL PC SESSIONS" selected
"GAME MODE"are both set to "ALL" and that
"SHOW PASSWORD PROTECTED"matches how you configured your server above.
- When your server appears click the server and click
You will then be loaded into your Nitrado ARK server.