Guest Access Rights
Managing a server can sometimes be tough along with living everyday life. Guest access rights are useful so you do not have to manage the server alone. They can be used to give admins more access to a service, or to share a service among family and friends.
How do i give Guest Access Rights?
- Navigate to Nitrado.net and log in
- Go to your "My Services" page
- Click on the service you would like to give access to.
- In the drop down menu click on "Edit guest access rights"
- Enter the Name of the User and click "Add User"
- Select the boxes to give the user desired permissions
- Click "Save" and the access rights will automatically be applied to your account.