Game Switching on a Nitrado Server
Here, we will Learn about switching games on your Nitrado Gameserver.
One of the unique features a Nitrado gameserver offers is the ability to have multiple games on your server. You can have up to 5 games on your server at any given time.
- Only one game can be active at a time.
- Changing a game will not cause data loss.
- If you uninstall a game, the game and all of its data will be removed.
Where to start?
How to change the game of your server:
- Navigate to the Web interface of your server: How to Access your webinterface
- Stop your server
- On the left-hand side menu, use the
- On this page is where we add, remove, and change games on your server. It is important to know what you are doing on this page, and what each button does.
- Reinstall: Pressing the reinstall button will do exactly that. It will perform a reinstallation of the game on your server, essentially a "Clean Wipe". This will cause all saved progress to be lost. Only press this button if a local backup of your save is made, or you don’t mind losing progress.
- Uninstall: Uninstalling a game will remove the game and all of the files from the server. This information is vital to remember when using these options.
- Install: When pressing "Install" the server will install the selected game to your server from our online cloud. Upon installation, the game will now switch to your active game.
- Change: You can switch games by pressing the "Change" button