From Registration to Play
- Visit Nitrado.net
- Click on Products for Products and look to see whether the game you wish to host is available.
- If the game is available, click on "[Prices]"
You will get a list of prices with the associated duration and Slot Number.
- Now you should login (if you are not already)
- If you do not have an account please create one here Nitrado.net
- After creating an account you will need to verify your e-mail address. You can do this by checking the email that Nitrado has sent you.
- Please enter the information into the proper fields. All information is kept confidential and no mail is sent the mailing address (if provided).
- Now you are able to see your account. To order a game server you must first charge your account. This can be done by clicking the "Charge Account" button found on your profile on Nitrado.net.
- In order to purchase a service click "My services" then click "Order Service" then "Game Server"
- You have been redirected to the page where you should choose your server. The following packages are available :
1) Public Server
2) Public Server Basic
3) EPS Public Server
- With the offer you selected, you can define your rental location, slot number, and rental duration.
- You will see:
The number of slots of the server
Your account balance previously
Your account balance afterwards
After continuing, now you can select your start game, start date, and time.
- Only thing left to do is confirm your order and click on "Order Now"
- The Server is now installed. This may take up to 15 minutes, If the installation takes more than 60 minutes to complete, you should write a support ticket.
- When the install has finished, you can see it in the right-hand column, under "my services", a new entry made for your server.
- Your server is now ready for playing. If you want to change settings, you need to select the "Webinterface" Button under "My Services".