First Time Configuration of Atlas Servers
Rent your own prepaid Atlas server today at Nitrado.net
Hello, here you will learn how to get started with your Atlas server.
NOTE: A Home server must be configured for the servers to work.
Where to Start?
- Navigate to the Web interface of your server: How to Access your webinterface
- Stop your Game server
- Set your Server Name and password if you want it
- Click "Configure Cluster"
- Here you will enter your servers into your grid:
- Near the bottom of the cluster settings, you can easily add nodes for use
- Click to add a node and it will then show as active:
- Now you will add your nodes onto your grid:
- Start your servers and you are ready to set sail.
For information on how to use your server grid: