Engine Settings in ARK Survival Evolved
Engine Settings allow you to have the GUI write the values you wish into the Game.ini for you. Engine settings are active by default. However, you cannot use engine settings if the Expert mode is active. The engine settings were designed to provide easier access to advanced configurations.
- Raising Levels and Engrams with Engine Settings
- Per-Stats mulitpliers with Engine Settings
- Per-Level Engram Points with Engine Settings
Accessing Engine Settings
- Navigate to the web interface of your server
- Stop your server and wait 3-5 minutes
- Go to
- Be sure the box Expert Mode is deactivated.
- Select "Engine Settings"
- This menu allows you to edit specific values of the game.
- You may notice at the bottom there is a dialog box "Custom Game.ini Settings" that allows you to add values directly into your Game.ini. This way, you do not need to look for specific files, you are provided a quick and easy way to manage your values. (Pictured here:)