Engine Settings for ARK Survival Evolved
Engine Settings allow you to have the user interface generate the values you desire into the Game.ini automatically. Engine settings are active by default. However, you cannot use engine settings if the Expert mode is active, engine settings will actually disappear if expert mode is enabled. The engine settings were designed to provide easier access to advanced configurations.
Click an available article to populate the information.
|-Editing Per-Level Stats with the Engine Settings of your ARK Server|
|-Editing Engrams with the Engine Settings of your ARK Server|
|-Raising Levels with the Engine Settings of your ARK Server|
Home - Accessing Engine Settings
- Navigate to the web interface of your server
- Stop your server and wait 3-5 minutes
- Go to
- Be sure the box Expert Mode is deactivated.
- Select "Engine Settings"
- This menu allows you to edit specific values of the game.
- You may notice at the bottom there is a dialog box "Custom Game.ini Settings" that allows you to add values directly into your Game.ini. This way, you do not need to look for specific files, you are provided a quick and easy way to manage your values. (Pictured here:)