Engine Settings for ARK Survival Evolved
Rent now your own prepaid ARK: Survival Evolved Server at nitrado.net
Engine Settings allow you to have the user interface generate the values you desire into the Game.ini automatically. Engine settings are active by default. However, you cannot use engine settings if the Expert mode is active, engine settings will actually disappear if Expert mode is enabled. The engine settings were designed to provide easier access to advanced configurations.
We have some articles that delve into each of the components of the engine configurations:
- Increasing levels and engrams with Engine Settings
- Multipliers by Stat in Engine Settings
- Engram points per level in Engine Settings
Accessing Engine Settings
- Navigate to the web interface of your server
- Stop your server and wait 3-5 minutes
- Go to
- Be sure the box Expert Mode is deactivated.
- Select "Engine Settings"
- This menu allows you to edit specific values of the game.
- You may notice at the bottom there is a dialog box "Custom Game.ini Settings" that allows you to add values directly into your Game.ini. This way, you do not need to look for specific files, you are provided a quick and easy way to manage your values. (Pictured here:)
Note: Keep in mind that the technical support team will not be able to advise you on editing or correcting errors in this section.