Enable high tick rate for Battlefield 4
Rent your own prepaid Battlefield 3 Server now on nitrado.net
Rent your own prepaid Battlefield 4 Server now on nitrado.net
In order for the "High Tick Rate" / "HI-Frequency Network Updates" to be activated, it is necessary that this is changed in your own game.
How do I activate it?
To activate it, we suggest the following:
- you must first enter the game menu.
- go to the "Options" menu in-game.
- Once you are in the Options menu, you will find several tabs above.
- You must select the "Gameplay" tab and scroll down the menu.
- switch the option "High-frequency update" to high.
How do I activate it on my Battlefield server?
- Navigate to the General settings in your server's web interface:
- Find the TickRate option and set it to your liking.
- Depending on the slots enabled for your server, tickrate will be different and at least the server must be an Advanced server.
- For servers up to 20 slots, tickrate can be maxed to 144Hz
- For servers up to 48 slots, tickrate can be maxed to 120Hz
- For servers up to 64 slots, tickrate can be maxed to 60Hz