DZSA implementation on your DayZ PC server
Rent your own prepaid DayZ server for PC, PS4 or Xbox today at Nitrado.net
Here you will know how to register your server in the DSZA Launcher, please keep in mind that DZSA Launcher is not a Nitrado tool, if you have any problems please contact their support.
You do not need to upload any file to your server to make it appear in DZSA Launcher list
- Start your server.
- Access the DZSA Launcher page
- Log in with your Steam account
- Go to the Check Server section:
- Type in the asked information of your server IP:QueryPort, you can find that information in your server's Dashboard:
- Click on Check Server.
- You should be able to see a message like this one:
- Now the server will appear in DZSA Launcher lists with all correctly installed mods listed in the server details.