Connecting to a Conan Exiles Game Server
Rent your own prepaid Nitrado Game Server today at nitrado.net
You can directly connect yourself with a Conan Exiles Gameserver, if you follow these steps:
Approach 1: Steam favorites list
- Start your Steam program
- Navigate to "View -> Servers" in the header bar
- Add your server to the favourites using the IP address and port (NOTE: Always use your game port plus five (+5) eg. when your game port is "27015", then you use port number "27020")
- Start your Conan Exiles game client
- Open the server browser and select "Favorites" as list type
- The added server should show up now
It is possible that steam will show the Server name briefly and then switch back to showing an IP address, in this case:
- Open Conan Exiles
- Navigate to "Play Online"
- At the top left, drop-down "Filter" and select "Favorites"
- Push "Refresh"
- Your server should show up on this list
Approach 2 (Using Launch Parameters)
- Find Conan Exiles in your steam library.
- Right-click "Conan Exiles" in your library and select "Properties".
- Then select "Set Launch Options..."
- In the window that pops up you'll want to enter the following: "+connect xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:27015"
- Replace the IP given here with the IP from the server you're trying to connect to.
- Launch your game and then wait it can take a few minutes for it to connect you via this method to the server.