Connect to your Project Zomboid server
Rent your own prepaid Project Zomboid Gameserver at nitrado.net
In this guide, we will show you how to connect to your Project Zomboid server.
- Open Steam
- On the top bar select "View", scroll down a little, and select "Servers". Will open a new window
- On the top bar, we should be on the "Favorites" option.
- On the bottom right corner select "Add server". Will open a little window requesting an IP
- Locate your IP address and Query Port:
There are cases where the Query Port have a different ending and needs to be added such as in Ark or DayZ servers, Project Zomboid does not require any modifications
- Copy your IP + Query Port on the field, and select "Add this address to favorites"
- Now your server will be on the Favorites list, select it (will light up with a blue background)
- On the right bottom corner select "Refresh". Select again your server and click on "Connect" (If you click on "Connect" without refreshing before, an error will appear. This is a bug from Steam)
- If you enabled a password on your server, a new window will appear requesting the server password, type it as it appears on the Web Interface.
- It will launch the game and join the server.