Connect to an Outpost Zero Server
Rent now your own prepaid Outpost Zero Server at nitrado.net
In this guide, we will show you how to connect to your Outpost Zero server.
Connect from the game
- Start the game
- Now click on "Join Server" in the main menu
- Now select the option "List of servers"
- Make sure to uncheck the link above for "Dedicated Servers", otherwise only official servers will be shown.
- Now find your server. You can refine your search in the filters above.
- With one click on your server and another click on "Join", you can join your server directly.
Connection via Steam
1. Open Steam, in the upper right corner click on the "View" drop-down menu.
2. Click on the "Servers" option.
3. Select the "Favorites" tab and click the button on the bottom right called "Add Server".
4. Enter the IP of your server with the query port (Query Port, you can find it in the Control Panel of your server's web interface).
5. Click on "Add Address to Favorites".
6. Click on "Refresh" and you will see your server displayed in the list.
7. Then click on "Connect" and you will be able to access your server.