Connect to an ARK Survival Evolved server for PS4/Xbox One
Rent now your own prepaid ARK: Survival Evolved Server at nitrado.net
Here you will learn how to connect to your Nitrado Server
Note: Be sure that you have all proper filters selected correctly according to the settings on your server.
Step One: Configuring Your Server
- Navigate to your Gameserver's Web interface
- Stop your server
- Go to
Settings > General
- Change your Server Name
- Take note as to whether or not you have a password set.
- Save changes and start the server
- STOP YOUR SERVER BEFORE CHANGING THE SETTINGS, FOR THE CHANGES TO TAKE EFFECT! If you do not stop your server, the name will not change, and you will not be able to find it.
Step Two: Connecting to Your Server
- Start ARK on your console and click
- IF YOUR SERVER IS CONFIGURED AS PRIMITIVE PLUS, YOU WILL NEED TO START PRIMITIVE PLUS ON YOUR PS4/XBOX FROM THE MAIN MENU IN GAME FOR YOUR SERVER TO SHOW ON THE SERVER LIST
- Search for your server name next to
- Ensure that
"SESSION FILTER"has the option "UNOFFICIAL PC SESSIONS" selected
"GAME MODE"are both set to "ALL" and that
"SHOW PASSWORD PROTECTED"matches how you configured your server above.
- AUTO FAVORITE PLAYED SESSIONS FILTER MUST BE DISABLED, ALWAYS
- When your server appears click the server and click
You may have to update the list multiple times in case your server doesn't show up the first time.